- 16″ (40cm) – Loose but close to neck
- 18″ (45cm) – Hangs at collarbone
- 20″ (50cm) – Hangs past collarbone
- 22″ (55cm) – Falls at the top of chest
- 24″ (61cm) – Sits at center of chest
- 30″ (76cm) – Drapes below the chest
DRIP GLAM NECKLACE SIZEGUIDE
Use this image as a sizing example for your convenience. Don’t be afraid to try stacking various chains for your own drip look, You can’t have enough drip right!
Steps to sizing your bracelet:
- Measure your wrist using a tape measure around the widest part of the wrist.
- Add .5-1″ (1.25-1.5cm) to your measurement
(if you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up)
- 7″ (17.78cm)
- 8″ (20.32cm)
- 9″ (22.86cm)
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart to find your ring size.
- Size 7 – .68″ (1.73cm) Diameter
- Size 8 – .72″ (1.82cm) Diameter
- Size 9 – .75″ (1.90cm) Diameter
- Size 10 – .78″ (1.98cm) Diameter